A Mobile website, or mCommerce, is the ability to have your eBusiness or website available through any number of mobile website browsers such as the Opera mini or Safari on the iPhone while Mobile Apps provide instant access to information (even offline), without having to type information into a search engine.
Do you want customers to reach your site through their mobile phone? Mobile plays a central role in consumers buying online and is quickly becoming the most important channel for sales over the web.
We help you research whether or not a mobile website would convert directly to online sales for your business. It would be an understatement to say that mobile websites are designed differently from standard sites (google even has a separate mobile content index), that is why when we design an mCommerce site we take all of these variations into consideration.
- We create mobile websites which feel like apps
- Get 2in1: Websites and apps will be managed from one platform
- Guaranteed quality of user experience across thousands of mobile devices
- Publish to site and app directly from your CMS
- Seamless integration with your ad server or third party ad networks
- Know your user: track user, access, location, device type etc.
An app is a piece of software that is downloaded onto a mobile device – be it a phone or tablet – which can integrate with the gadget’s features such as its camera or GPS system.A mobile app is great for doing as they can enable your workforce to operate beyond the boundaries of your traditional desktop environment. We’ll ensure you gain improved business performance while providing the infrastructure so the app can run and be managed securely.
- Improve your productivity
- Increase your competitive edge
- Eliminate communication and transcription delays
- Reduce information collection costs
- Improve information quality
- Improve visibility into operations