We’re delighted to launch our first bulletin. We will use this to give you a snapshot of what’s happening here at Optimise Web. Each month we will point you in direction of helpful resources, materials and insights that we feel will be beneficial to your organisation.
2022 was an exciting year for us all here at Optimise Web and we’re looking forward to what 2023 holds, for our employees and clients alike.
60 second takeaways
1.To sell products online, you need a reliable e-commerce platform that fits your business’s needs. If you’re stuck between WooCommerce and Magento, read our blog to discover. We’ll cover how these two solutions stack up in terms of pricing, features, and more, so you can select the best option for your business.
2. We’re Shopify website designers that develop an all-in-one eCommerce solution that increases the value of your products online. If you’re wondering if Shopify is right for you, take a look at some of the key benefits below:
- The basic Shopify system is affordable for even new businesses, especially when compared to the cost of buying software, hosting and the other tools needed to sell online or via any other channel. Even more advanced add-ons are affordable enough fro most businesses.
- The Shopify platform is optimized for online selling, with baked in support and best practices for SEO, social media marketing, conversion tracking and secure, PCI compliant payment processing.
- Shopify is great for getting your business online quickly and easily. Shopify comes with all of the basic (and even many advanced) tools that most ecommerce businesses need to get started.
- Shopify also gives you the advantage of having access to a huge community of fellow merchants, experts and developers.
3.The Optimise team will continue to be available throughout the Christmas period, albeit a slight change to our business as usual approach. Our help desk is open over the Christmas period as follows:
Friday 23 December – Emergency Service *
Saturday 24 December – CLOSED
Sunday 25 December – CLOSED
Monday 26 December – CLOSED
Tuesday 27 December – CLOSED
Wednesday 28 December – Emergency Service *
Thursday 29 December – Emergency Service *
Friday 30 December – Emergency Service *
Saturday 31 December CLOSED
Sunday 1 January – CLOSED
Monday 2 January – CLOSED
Tuesday 3 January – CLOSED
Wednesday 4 January – Open as usual
*During Emergency Service days, log a support ticket by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your feedback counts
One of the main aims here at Optimise Web is to deliver excellent customer service. We want to continually meet your needs so that each experience you have with us is a positive one.
We recently issued our first customer satisfaction survey, thank you to those who have already filled this out. However, if you haven’t already we’d really appreciate your feedback.
Did you know?
We’re been busy redesigning our website, we hope you like it as much as we do.
A NEW CLEANER LOOK
A simple, clean and modern look that expresses our brand identity.
Whether you’re browsing our website on your desktop, phone or tablet, we take our job as your IT expert seriously.
From all the team at Optimise Web, we thank you for your continued support and service throughout 2022.