* Optimise continues to operate at full capacity and efficiency during the outbreak of COVID-19
Optimise like to build long-term relationships with our clients, providing them with the site management, hosting and support they need. We offer a range of monthly support packages depending on your business requirements.
WooCommerce integrates commerce with content. If you own a WordPress site and want to integrate eCommerce or if you are planning to set up a new website with ecommerce functionality WooCommerce an excellent choice, being a fast and cost-effective way to build an online store.
WooCommerce is a great starter platform for your online store, providing loads of great integrations and features, whilst keeping things really simple. A quick setup and integration and you’ll be selling online in no time.
Why WooCommerce ?
- WooCommerce is built on WordPress, the software powering more than 34% of the web. Regularly audited by Sucuri, an industry leader in security. This ensures a secure platform for business
- Content at the core: Working on top of the world’s most popular content management system, WooCommerce integrates commerce with content. Everything you need is in one place.
- A modular system: WooCommerce is kept lean so you can add just the options you want. It’s also made to work alongside your favorite WordPress plugins, so you can keep the features you already use on WordPress.
- Sell anything: From physical products and digital downloads to subscriptions, content and even appointments, you can sell anything with WooCommerce.
- WooCommerce is open source, which means you can modify and customise anything.